Kentucky Race Tickets Offered As Part of Nationwide Ride
Free tickets to the Sept. 20 Nationwide Series race at Kentucky Speedway remain available through a unique promotion being offered by Johnny Davis Motorsports, one of the most established two-car teams in the series.
The Gaffney, S.C.-based team, whose cars are driven by Jeffrey Earnhardt and Landon Cassill, has launched a new website, www.racingreflection.com, to give fans the opportunity to become a marketing partner with the team – and to get a free race ticket.
Beginning with the Sept. 20 race at Kentucky Speedway, fans can have their photo displayed in a beautiful mosaic on one of the JDM team cars for only $25. Also, the $25 will include a free ticket to the Kentucky Nationwide race (for the first 8,000 fans who respond) and a “hero” card featuring the team drivers.
“This is something we’ve been thinking about for a long time,” said team owner Johnny Davis. “Fans are always looking for ways to get more involved in the sport, and we think this is a perfect match. Everyone can ride along with our drivers as marketing partners. Plus, for the Kentucky race, there’s a free ticket. We think it’s a great thing all the way around.”
Fans whose photographs appear on the cars will be able to find their photos via a website link.
Earnhardt, grandson of NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt St., is running the full Nationwide schedule for the first time this year. He brought the JDM No. 4 Chevrolet home in 12th place Saturday at Bristol, scoring his best finish of the season.
Cassill, who is running both the Nationwide and Sprint Cup schedules, is in 11th place in the Nationwide point standings.
For more information, go to www.racingreflection.com.
JD Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Watkins Glen International employee recognized with NASCAR Drive for Diversity Industry Ambassador Award
- Autonomous Vehicle Experts Gather at Indianapolis Motor Speedway To Envision Self-Driving Race Car Challenge
- Modified Racing Powerhouses LFR and Troyer Plan to Combine Forces
- Speedway Children’s Charities Raises More Than $1 Million at 39th Annual Speedway Children’s Charities Gala Presented by Sonic Automotive and EchoPark
- THOR Industries Partners with 2017 Indy500 Champion Takuma Sato