Brad Keselowski Racing drivers, crew chiefs pleased after first day of CMS test
Brad Keselowski Racing wrapped up the first of a two-day intermediate test session Monday evening for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway.
Drivers Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski ran together during much of the evening session after making single-truck runs during the afternoon. Drivers and crew chiefs alike were pleased with the results of the first day on the track.
Blaney is fourth in the NCWTS championship standings after two races, four points behind leader Timothy Peters. He scored a season-best fifth-place finish Mar. 30 at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway. In two starts this season Blaney has one top five and two top 10 finishes.
2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski was behind the wheel of the No. 19 Ford during Monday's session and is scheduled to compete in the Charlotte event next month.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR garages opening to infield campers at AMS in 2020
- Speedway Christmas Presented by Cook Out Features Opening Night Discounts
- GMS Racing Completes Gander Truck Series Full-Time Line-Up with the Addition of Zane Smith
- Sonoma Chapter of SCC Distributes $378,000 to Sonoma County Youth Groups
- Kyle Busch Collects Second MENCS Title During Ford Championship Weekend; Homestead-Miami Speedway Turns Toward 25th Anniversary in 2020