Brad Keselowski Racing drivers, crew chiefs pleased after first day of CMS test
Brad Keselowski Racing wrapped up the first of a two-day intermediate test session Monday evening for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway.
Drivers Ryan Blaney and Brad Keselowski ran together during much of the evening session after making single-truck runs during the afternoon. Drivers and crew chiefs alike were pleased with the results of the first day on the track.
Blaney is fourth in the NCWTS championship standings after two races, four points behind leader Timothy Peters. He scored a season-best fifth-place finish Mar. 30 at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway. In two starts this season Blaney has one top five and two top 10 finishes.
2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Brad Keselowski was behind the wheel of the No. 19 Ford during Monday's session and is scheduled to compete in the Charlotte event next month.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Awards gala sets stage for 2020 season at All American Speedway
- Back Out Front for Wayne Taylor Racing: Defending Champions Lead Final Rolex 24 At DAYTONA Practice
- FGL Fest Concert Tickets On Sale Now
- Phoenix Raceway unveils new Jimmie Johnson appreciation ticket package for Fanshield 500 NASCAR Cup Series race
- Kaz Grala Returning to Richard Childress Racing in 2020