Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Marshal Faust, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Oct. 10, Faust was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2013 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Homestead Rotary Club scholarship recipients honored at Homestead-Miami Speedway Thursday
- Fold of Honor 500 starting lineup at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Echopark 250 starting lineup at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Vet Tix 200 starting lineup at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Kingsport Speedway set to host second race of 2020