Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Marshal Faust, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Oct. 10, Faust was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2013 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Seven-time champion Jimmie Johnson to close full-time NASCAR career following 2020
- NASCAR and Rev Racing Announce 2020 NASCAR Drive for Diversity Driver Development Team
- After Successful Season With New Engine Rules, 2020 Looks Bright For South Boston Speedway’s Limited Sportsman Division
- LocAL Flavor – Construction of Talladega Superspeedway’s Transformation Infield Project Presented by Graybar Home for Many Alabama-Based Companies
- Annual MIS Cares Track and Toy Drive is Dec. 7