Joey Coulter Going "All In" Vegas Style
In life you have to play the hand you are dealt. Sometimes that hand is a bust and sometimes you can go all in. Joey Coulter, driver of the No. 18 GunBroker.com Toyota Tundra would agree that his hand has been a challenge in 2013, but the young driver isn't giving up yet. With only six races remaining on the 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) schedule, the Miami Springs, Fla. native knows he has nothing to lose and will do what it takes - even gamble - to add another "W" to the column after Saturday night's Smith's 350 at Las Vegas (Nev.) Motor Speedway.
One year ago, Coulter claimed his third series pole, lead 40 laps and finished a track-best third in the Smith's 350 at the famed 1.5-mile oval on the Las Vegas strip and knows a solid run this weekend is just what he needs to get back in the game. With a 26 point deficit on 10th-place Brendan Gaughan, Coulter is tired of folding; the 23-year-old driver is ready to play the hand he's dealt - he's going all in Vegas style.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Coca-Cola 600 Starting Lineup at Charlotte
- Fans Encouraged To Plan Ahead, Arrive Early for 103rd Indianapolis 500
- Michael Self Wins Pole for ARCA Menards Series General Tire 150 at Charlotte
- Roa Sets Track Record and Takes 2nd in Arizona - Back To Perris Saturday!
- Crews Proves That The Underdog Can Still Drive Their Way To Victory Lane At South Boston Speedway