Cale Gale Returns to NCWTS Competition at Kentucky Speedway with Turner Scott Motorsports
Former NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) winner Cale Gale will return to the driver's seat at Kentucky Speedway on June 27th driving the No. 30 Rheem Chevrolet Silverado for Turner Scott Motorsports.
Gale captured his first NCWTS win last November at the season finale in at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Gale has 32 previous NCWTS starts with a total of one win, three top fives and 10 top 10s. Gale will attempt to make his fourth career start at Kentucky Speedway.
"I can't thank everyone at Rheem and Turner Scott Motorsports enough for this wonderful opportunity to get back behind the wheel of a truck," said Gale. "Rheem has been a great supporter of mine through much of my career and to be able to carry their colors in my return is an honor. TSM has a great intermediate track program and I don't expect anything different from my team, I hope that we will be able to bring home a solid finish for everyone at Turner Scott Motorsports."
The UNOH 225 can be seen live on SPEED at 8:00 p.m. EDT on June 27th. The race can also be heard on SiriusXM channel 90 or MRN Radio.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Antrel Rolle to Serve as Honorary Pace Car Driver for Ford EcoBoost 300 Championship Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Daniel Hemric Joining JR Motorsports for Xfinity Series Action in 2020
- Brody Roa back in the #91R for the Western World Championships
- Jeremy Clements Racing and Fly & Form Structures set to Frame out the 2019 season at Homestead-Miami
- Will Rodgers, KELLY Benefit Strategies and Brandonbilt Motorsports Ready for Season Finale