Holman Returns to the NCWTS Scene at Charlotte
Henderson Motorsports with driver, Caleb Holman, will be returning to action in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series this Friday night. Holman plans to qualify for his third event of the season at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the North Carolina Education Lottery 200.
After coming off of a strong, but disappointing run at Rockingham, Holman and team are eager to get back to the track.
“Rockingham was a bit of a downer. We were running within the top 15 and something happened to the upper A frame, which resulted in losing about 10 laps, so we’re all excited to get back on track after that solid run, even though we didn’t have the results that we had hoped,” said Holman.
If Holman qualifies his way into the North Caroline Education Lottery 200 Friday evening it will be his second start at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the Camping World Truck Series.
The 75 machine will be carrying a new look under the lights Friday night as Alpha Dog, the official premium hot dog of Charlotte Motor Speedway, comes on board.
“We are extremely honored to represent the Alpha Dog organization. We hope to bring them the exposure they deserve and put that Alpha Dog/Food Country USA Truck up front,” said team owner, Don Henderson.
Qualifying will take place Friday afternoon and the green flag will fly for the North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at 8pm.
Henderson Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Coca-Cola 600 Starting Lineup at Charlotte
- Fans Encouraged To Plan Ahead, Arrive Early for 103rd Indianapolis 500
- Michael Self Wins Pole for ARCA Menards Series General Tire 150 at Charlotte
- Roa Sets Track Record and Takes 2nd in Arizona - Back To Perris Saturday!
- Crews Proves That The Underdog Can Still Drive Their Way To Victory Lane At South Boston Speedway