Jim Beaver eSports Announces eShort Course Crandon World Cup
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway more than 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Custom-built Roadrunner, the latest additional to superstar’s collection, boasts 940hp supercharged Hemi V8 and six-speed manual transmission
- Sebring Plays Host to CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics
- Rolex celebrates 30 years as title sponsor of the 60th running of the Rolex 24 at Daytona
- 2022 Sebring Hall of Fame Inductees Announced
- Formula DRIFT tickets available for Streets of Long Beach