• This will be Busch’s sixth-ever iRacing start in a virtual NASCAR Cup Series race.
• Busch’s scheme for Sunday features retailer Five Below on the rear TV panel of his familiar yellow No. 18 M&M’S Toyota Camry.
• Busch brought home his second consecutive top-10 finish in the Pro Invitational Series last weekend at virtual Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway as his eighth-place finish followed up his season best fifth-place finish the previous weekend at virtual Richmond.
• William Hartman, Busch’s engineer on his regular No. 18 Toyota Camry NASCAR Cup Series car, has been serving as crew chief for Busch each week. In addition to Hartman, Busch’s real-life spotter Tony Hirschman is spotting for the third consecutive race this weekend from his from his home in Pennsylvania.
• In actual NASCAR Cup Series racing on the concrete mile oval at Dover, Busch has three wins to go with 12 top-five finishes and 19 top-10s in 30 career starts.