Crew Member & Late Model Driver Spencer Wauters Injured
Wauters Motorsports NASCAR Camping World Truck Series crew member and super late Model driver, Spencer Wauters, is recovering after a freak accident with a firework on July 4th. Spencer had extensive hand surgery and is resting at CMC Main in Charlotte, North Carolina. The family is hopeful he will be released Saturday.
The plan is to have Spencer race again but that will be determined once healing has begun. The team is asking for prayers for a quick and full recovery.
Wauter Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dates announced for 37th annual Pioneer Pole Buildings 2021 Motorsports Show
- Sinister Diesel and All American Speedway continue partnership into 2020
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Announces Schedule Adjustments For May
- AUDIO: Dale Earnhardt Jr. on HoF nominee, career, more on SiriusXM Radio
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to compete in IndyCar iRacing Challenge from virtual Michigan International Speedway live this Saturday on NBCSN