Cameron Hayley - 2016 Homestead Recap
Cameron Hayley Race Recap:
Cameron Hayley, driver of the No. 13 Mattei Toyota Tundra, made his second career start at Homestead-Miami Speedway (HMS) in Friday night's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) season finale. Starting 16th, Hayley ran as high as sixth, battling a loose Toyota Tundra throughout the 134-lap event, and finished 16th behind race winner, William Byron.
Hayley will close out his sophomore season in the NCWTS 11th in points with six top-five, and 11 top-10 finishes.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dates announced for 37th annual Pioneer Pole Buildings 2021 Motorsports Show
- Sinister Diesel and All American Speedway continue partnership into 2020
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Announces Schedule Adjustments For May
- AUDIO: Dale Earnhardt Jr. on HoF nominee, career, more on SiriusXM Radio
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to compete in IndyCar iRacing Challenge from virtual Michigan International Speedway live this Saturday on NBCSN