Update on John Wes Townley
John Wes Townley received medical clearance earlier today to resume racing in NASCAR and ARCA. He will compete in this weekend’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA events at Pocono Raceway.
Townley had been sidelined for the past four weeks while being treated for mild concussion-like symptoms.
“I’d like to thank Parker Kligerman, Cole Custer and Brady Boswell for filling in for me,” Townley said. “I feel great and I’m looking forward to racing at Pocono this week.”
Athenian Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Moore to perform pre-concert for eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational
- Joey Gase Racing to Pay Tribute to NASCAR Hall of Fame Driver Bobby Allison at Darlington Raceway
- Explore the NASCAR Hall of Fame with new virtual education offerings
- Successful inaugural World Wide Technology Raceway iRacing event paving the way for track’s eSports league
- NBC Sports to Present INDYCAR iRacing Challenge This Saturday