Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Marshal Faust, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Dec. 12, 2014, Faust was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2014 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dates announced for 37th annual Pioneer Pole Buildings 2021 Motorsports Show
- Sinister Diesel and All American Speedway continue partnership into 2020
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Announces Schedule Adjustments For May
- AUDIO: Dale Earnhardt Jr. on HoF nominee, career, more on SiriusXM Radio
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to compete in IndyCar iRacing Challenge from virtual Michigan International Speedway live this Saturday on NBCSN