NSCS Homestead Starts: 6
Best Homestead Finish: 27th
"It will be great to have Florida Lottery back on our car. They're a cool partner that jumps into their NASCAR program with both feet, doing a lot of cool stuff on the midway and engaging with fans. It's always a fun weekend when they're on board.
"I feel like everybody enjoys racing at Homestead lately. It’s fun to run up high at that place, and racing other cars is fun, too. You can shortcut the corner and run the very bottom and come up in front of someone, and then he can cross you over and pass you back on the very same straightaway.
"They’re completely different ends – 1 and 2, and 3 and 4 – the way the track acts. I feel like I enjoy racing through 1 and 2 more than 3 and 4. It’s just a fun track, and everybody always seems to have good energy when we go there. It’s kind of like the last day of school. Everybody’s excited for the off-season and to be back home for a few weeks."
Landon Cassill Homestead Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- World Wide Technology Raceway partners with Internet Brands Automotive Group
- Bruton Smith to be inducted into the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame
- NASCAR Announces Nominees For NASCAR Hall of Fame Class of 2021, Landmark Award
- Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series At Volunteer Speedway Rescheduled To August 22
- AMS, Red Cross announce May 4 blood drive