Aric Almirola is under the weather today with what the team hopes is a 24-hour virus. In an effort to allow Almirola to rest and recover, two-time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Champion Matt Crafton has been tapped to practice the No. 43 Armour Ford today at Michigan International Speedway. The plan is for Almirola to make limited laps in practice in order to qualify the car today and retain his starting spot in Sunday's race. Updates will be distributed as more information is available.
Aric Almirola Under the Weather
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dates announced for 37th annual Pioneer Pole Buildings 2021 Motorsports Show
- Sinister Diesel and All American Speedway continue partnership into 2020
- Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Announces Schedule Adjustments For May
- AUDIO: Dale Earnhardt Jr. on HoF nominee, career, more on SiriusXM Radio
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to compete in IndyCar iRacing Challenge from virtual Michigan International Speedway live this Saturday on NBCSN