Tommy Baldwin Racing announced today that Advanced Patient Care (APC) has joined on with the team as an associate sponsor for the remainder of the 2015 season.
APC's mission is to employ their care innovation expertise for both patients and providers to improve adherence, care coordination, and health outcomes. Their state-of-the-art services offer providers advanced solutions to coordinate care for patients ranging from population health management to fulfillment of medications to coordination of ancillary services that improve their overall quality of care.
"We are proud to have Advanced Patient Care aboard the No. 7 car for the remainder of the 2015 season," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Offering a preventative step in health care is an important message for us to share with our race fans."
Advanced Patient Care Joins Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Rita Wilson, Darrell and Stevie Waltrip Serve as Prerace Dignitaries for Sunday's FOX NASCAR iRACING
- Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway the site of this weekend's eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational series race, the Food City Showdown
- '5 Things To Look For ...' heading into Virtual Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama
- Azulana Sparkling Tequila Joins NASCAR iRacing, Partnering with MBM Motorsports / Timmy Hill (#66)
- PRESS RELEASE: Dover International Speedway’s coveted Monster Trophy ranks No. 2 in NASCAR.com list of top Cup Series awards