Tommy Baldwin Racing has exercised their option to keep Alex Bowman in the No. 7 Chevrolet for the 2016 season.
"We've got some great things happening right now and the most important part of all our plans was signing Alex as early as possible," said team owner Tommy Baldwin. "Now we can continue to focus on the rest of the parts and pieces needed to continue our forward progress."
"I'm excited for all the things Tommy and the team have in the works and knowing that I will be a part of that for the next year is a good feeling," said Bowman. "This has been a good year for us and I am confident in what we can continue to do this season and next."
Alex Bowman to Remain with Tommy Baldwin Racing
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Excitement is building for Mahoning Valley Speedway Hall of Fame Series races
- Timmy Hill wins O'Reilly Auto Parts 125 eNASCAR iRacing Pro Series Invitational at Texas Motor Speedway
- Kyle Busch Texas Pro Invitational Race Report
- Suárez 33rd in Texas eNASCAR iRacing Debut
- #ProInvitationalSeries | Roush Fenway Texas Recap