No. 19 Menards/Nibco Toyota GR Supra News and Notes:
- JONES AT LAS VEGAS: Brandon Jones has 11 NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) starts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Jones earned his eighth career top-10 at the track in the 2022 spring race with a 10th-place finish. He also has two top-five finishes, an average start of 12.1, and an average finish of 9.3.
- FEATURED ON THE HOOD: The No. 19 Menards Toyota GR Supra will carry the Nibco logo on the hood this weekend at Las Vegas. For more information, visit https://www.menards.com.
- CHARLOTTE ROVAL XFINITY SERIES RECAP: Jones locked himself into the Round of 8 in the NXS Playoffs with a seventh-place finish on the ROVAL at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Jones entered the race below the Playoff cutline but skillfully maneuvered his No. 19 Menards/Fisher Toyota GR Supra around the ROVAL to earn his spot to contend for the 2022 NXS Championship.
- 2022 PLAYOFFS: Las Vegas will be the first race in the Round of 8 in the NXS Playoffs. Jones enters the race seventh with 11 playoff points. The Las Vegas, Homestead-Miami, and Martinsville races will determine the Championship 4 that will race for a championship at Phoenix in November.
- JGR AT LAS VEGAS: Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) has 73 total starts at Las Vegas in Xfinity competition with three wins, 22 top-five finishes, 41 top-10 finishes and the team has led 1,038 laps. JGR driver Ty Gibbs won the spring NXS race at Las Vegas
- FOLLOW ALONG: Follow along for updates and a behind-the-scenes look at Jones 2022 NXS Season.
- RACE INFO: The NXS Alsco Uniforms 302 will start at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, October 15. The race will be broadcasted on NBC, PRN Radio, SiriusXM Radio, and available to stream on the NBC Sports app.
From the Cockpit:
Brandon Jones: “Our No. 19 Menards/Nibco team is excited to be heading into the second round of the Xfinity Series Playoffs. We have been looking forward to getting back on the ovals and Las Vegas Motor Speedway is just that! In the midst of the Playoffs, it’s a really important time to keep our rhythm, be aggressive, and be smart. I’m pumped to start battling it out in the Round of 8. I believe the key is to dig deep in our notebook, pull from our past experiences, get some laps in at the Toyota Racing Development simulator, and review the film to best use our strengths. This team has high expectations, and we are determined to keep advancing toward the Championship Four.”