Stenhouse Makes His 100th-Career Nationwide Start at Kentucky Speedway
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will make his 100th-career Nationwide start this weekend at Kentucky Speedway in the Kentucky 300.
“Time flies when you are having fun,” said Stenhouse. “My career started out a tad shaky but I have to thank Jack Roush for sticking behind me and never giving up on me. The accomplishments that our No. 6 team has made the past two seasons are incredible and I am happy to be part of this team and organization. As I step up to the Sprint Cup series next year, I will always cherish my Nationwide career.”
The Mississippi native has been credited with the two highest honors of the Nationwide series, 2010 Nationwide Rookie of the Year and 2011 NASCAR Nationwide champion. In 99 starts Stenhouse has seven wins, 36 top-five and 56 top-10 finishes.
With seven races remaining in the 2012 NASCAR Nationwide season, Stenhouse is a top the championship standings with a nine-point lead over second-place Elliott Sadler.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013