NXS: Brandon Jones Claims Kansas Lottery 300 Pole Featured
Brandon Jones scored the pole for Saturday’s Kansas Lottery 300 at Kansas Speedway, piloting the No. 19 Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing. Jones posted a fast time of 30.911s / 174.695 mph to earn his fifth XFINITY Series pole.
Teammate Ty Gibbs will start beside the No. 19 Toyota in the No. 54 Toyota. Gibbs enters the track looking to score his sixth victory of the season from the front row.
Jones holds four top-five and eight top 10s this season coming into Kansas.
Sheldon Creed will round out the top three taking Saturday’s green flag. The driver of the No. 2 Chevrolet comes into the weekend starting an XFINITY Series event third for the second week in a row.
AJ Allmendinger and Noah Gragson will start top five.
Rounding out the top 10 starters include Austin Hill, Daniel Hemric, Sam Mayer, Justin Allgaier, and Josh Berry.
The Kansas Lottery 300 will air live on USA and MRN Radio at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Brett has been following the sport of NASCAR since the beginning of the 2006 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Since Brett was 13, he has had a passion of chasing a job in sports that not many get the opportunity of doing. He has been in the NASCAR media since the middle of the 2010 season. Since then, he has been a part of many racing podcast shows to improve his talents. You can find him on twitter @NASCAR_Brett.
Latest from Brett Winningham
- ARCA West: Sammy Smith wins Desert Diamond Casino West valley 100 at Phoenix; Jake Drew Claims 2022 Driver Championship
- NWMT: Corey LaJoie Wins Virginia is for Racing Lovers 200; Jon McKennedy Secures 2022 Championship at Martinsville
- Matt Hirschman Wins Virginia is for Racing Lovers 200 Pole at Martinsville Speedway
- NCS: Bubba Wallace Receives One Race Suspension; Other Penalties Announced Following Las Vegas
- ARCA: Sammy Smith Wins Shore Lunch 200 at Toledo; Nick Sanchez Claims 2022 ARCA Menards Series Title