NXS: AJ Allmendinger wins Alsco 300 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway Featured
AJ Allmendinger won Saturday’s NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Allmendinger took the race lead on a restart with 13 laps to go in the race and pulled away to win.
For Allmendinger, Saturday’s victory marks his sixth Xfinity career win and his second win on an oval.
Driver No. 16 led 44 of the 200 lap race.
Rounding out the top five were Daniel Hemric in second, Brandon Jones in third, Austin Cindric in fourth and Noah Gragson in fifth.
Daniel Hemric, who finished in second led a race-high 74 laps, finishing runner-up for the eighth time in his career.
Rounding out the top ten were Michael Annett in sixth, Josh Berry in seventh, Justin Haley in eighth, Harrison Burton in ninth and Jeb Burton in tenth.
Austin Cindric currently leads the Xfinity standings after four races with 191 points. Daniel Hemric is second with 170 points, Brandon Jones is third with 140 points, Jeb Burton is fourth with 133 points and Justin Haley is fifth with 128 points.
The NASCAR Xfinity Series will head into Phoenix Raceway at 5:30 p.m. Eastern on March 13 with coverage on FS1.
Stage 1 Winner: Austin Cindric
Stage 2 Winner: Daniel Hemric
Race Winner: AJ Allmendinger
Latest from Matthew Jackson
- NXS: Kyle Busch scores 100th Xfinity Series win at Nashville Superspeedway
- NXS: Kyle Busch wins 99th Xfinity Series win at Texas Motor Speedway
- NXS: AJ Allmendinger wins at Mid-Ohio
- NXS: Ty Gibbs win for second win of the season at Charlotte
- NCWTS: John Hunter Nemechek wins third race of season at Charlotte
- NXS: Austin Cindric captures his first Xfinity Series title at Phoenix Raceway
- NXS: Harrison Burton becomes the youngest winner at Martinsville Speedway
- NGOTS: Brett Moffitt punches ticket to Phoenix with win at Kansas
- NXS: AJ Allmendinger wins at rainy Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval
- NXS: Justin Haley wins Xfinity Playoff race at Talladega