Our Motorsports Welcomes Joe Williams as the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series Crew Chief for the No. 02 Chevrolet
Our Motorsports welcomes NASCAR veteran Crew Chief, Joe Williams, for the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series season. Williams joins Our Motorsports, after Crew Chiefing in the NASCAR Cup Series for the last couple years, most recent at StarComing Racing for Landon Cassill, last year.
“I am excited to join Our Motorsports for the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series season. Both Chris Our, the team owner, and Andy Seuss, have built great programs over the years, between racing modifieds, competing in the ARCA Menards Series, and now the NASCAR Xfinity Series. We have a lot of work to do to prepare for the season, but look forward to starting off strong at the season opener at Daytona International Speedway,” said Crew Chief Joe Williams.
"Bringing Joe on board was a huge benefit for this team," commented Competition Director, Andy Seuss. "To have his experience, knowledge and leadership is already paying off. We have great cars and great engines, Joe was the missing piece to having this team compete at a competitive level this season."
Our Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- “Drydene 400” NASCAR Cup Series race set for Sunday, May 16 at Dover International Speedway
- 2021 NASCAR Cup Series race date at Nashville Superspeedway set for Father’s Day, Sunday, June 20
- Statement from Marcus Smith on 2021 NASCAR Schedule
- LVMS announces NASCAR Cup dates for 2021
- NASCAR Cup Series set to return to Auto Club Speedway, February 28, 2021