Rhodes Parks with Gear Issue
Harrison Rhodes finished 36th in Saturday’s Coca-Cola Firecracker 250 Xfinity Series race at Daytona International Speedway.
Rhodes parked his No. 01 Chevrolet after 94 of 104 laps with rear gear problems.
“We couldn’t make it to the finish,” Rhodes said. “It’s tough to have to park the car early like that – just a problem we couldn’t deal with.”
William Byron won the race, and Elliott Sadler kept the point lead.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Perris Auto Speedway IMCA and PASSCAR April 17 Results
- NASCAR at COTA what they're saying
- Tickets on Sale for May 22 ARCA Menards Series Herr's Potato Chips 200 at Toledo Speedway
- No. 10 Smithfield Ford Racing: Aric Almirola Talladega 1 Advance
- Dover International Speedway can host fans during its May 14-16 NASCAR tripleheader weekend