Ross Chastain finished 21st in Sunday’s Drive for the Cure 300 Xfinity Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Chastain started 24th, raced as high as 19th and remained 16th in Xfinity driver points. He drove the Dream Water Chevrolet for JD Motorsports with Gary Keller.
“We hung in there and got a pretty good finish,” Chastain said. “I was hoping for more, but the car ran well and we were able to bring it home in one of the year’s toughest races. I’m looking forward to racing at Charlotte again.”
Chastain 21st at Charlotte
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Eastern Motorsport Press Association Announces Hall of Fame and Award Nominees
- Sonoma Raceway Repave Scheduled with Bay Area Company
- MHR & Daniel Dye Announce Multi-Race NCTS Partnership
- Trackhouse Racing to Enter MotoGP in 2024
- Champion among champions: Gianmarco Ercoli experiences many unforgettable moments in Nashville