Earnhardt Jr. to Join FOX Sports NASCAR XFINITY Series Booth as Analyst at Michigan
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is scheduled to join the FOX NASCAR television booth as a guest driver analyst for FS1’s live coverage of the NASCAR XFINITY SERIES race from Michigan International Speedway on Saturday, June 11 (1:30 PM ET). Earnhardt Jr. will team with FOX NASCAR play-by-play announcer Adam Alexander and analyst Michael Waltrip to offer analysis for the entire race.
Earnhardt will be the eighth NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES driver to serve as a guest driver analyst in the FOX NASCAR booth in 2016, following Kevin Harvick, Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano, Carl Edwards, Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer and Danica Patrick.
FOX Sports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Evergreen Raceway, Mahoning Valley Speedway to run Hobby Stock Dual Track Series.Agreement reached on sharing select rules
- Sammy Smith to Compete in Full 2023 Nascar Xfinity Series Schedule With Joe Gibbs Racing
- GMS Racing Announces NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Crew Chief Lineup for the 2023 Season
- Race of Champions “Family of Series” Schedule Update – More Dates Added - Race of Champions Modified Series Getting Ready for a Huge 2023 Season
- INDYCAR Continuing Path with Sustainable Leadership in Motorsports