Bowyer Ready to “Rock and Roll” With His Own Song at Talladega
Two-time Talladega Superspeedway NASCAR Sprint Cup Series winner Clint Bowyer, a noted Elvis Presley fan, says he’s ready to “Rock and Roll” and get to one of his favorite race tracks – Talladega Superspeedway – for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, May 3-5. With two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series triumphs under his belt at TSS, the Kansas native says he wants to write his own music to the tune of another victory at the unpredictable track in the Aaron’s 499 on May 5. If that happens, what could Clint’s first words be when he climbs from his car? “Thank you. Thank you very much,” sounds likely. Maybe one day he could be dubbed “The King” of Talladega.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Toyota Racing - NCTS Incident Quotes - Tyler Ankrum
- Toyota Racing - NCS Talladega Quotes - Bubba Wallace
- Race of Champions Family of Series Set to Close Out Season With “ the Shootout” at “The Bullring” Wyoming County International Speedway on Saturday, October 14
- Troy Foulger Outmatches Hogge in Lapped Traffic for Pat Pettit Shootout Win
- Justin Time: Grant Gets first USAC Midget Win of ’23 at BC39 Night Two Prelim