Who's Hungry for Some 'Harv-A-Que'?
only Auto Club Speedway has signature entrees created by NASCAR drivers for fans during Auto Club 400 Weekend, March 22-24.
NASCAR drivers Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson, Juan Pablo Montoya andDanica Patrick, will “START YOUR TASTE BUDS” with special entrees served at the Speedway’s“Driver’s Cuisine Cantina” located in the FanZone (on the east side of Impulse/APEX) throughout the weekend.
Weekend entrees include:
- · Kevin Harvick’s ‘Harv-a-que” Sandwich
o Smoked pulled pork, sweet hickory barbecue sauce, coleslaw and crispy fried onions on a Kaiser roll.
- · Jimmie Johnson’s “Guacamole Chicken Breast”
o Grilled Chicken Breast, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and guacamole on a Kaiser roll.
- · Juan Pablo Montoya’s “Fajita Lettuce Wraps”
o Grilled skirt steak, a blend of cheddar and jack cheeses and pico de gallo all wrapped in Butter leaf lettuce.
- · Danica Patrick’s “Danica Dip and Chips”
o Red Bell Pepper Humus with fresh veggies and pita chips
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- McIntosh Dominates In USAC At Gas City I-69 Speedway
- Billy Whittaker Cars Leads Way in Sponsorship of OktoberFAST Divisions
- Big-Block Supermodifieds Return To Thompson For World Series
- Nevada Donor Network and Joey Gase Team Up To Raise Awareness for Organ Donation and Honor 12 Individuals
- Rowdy Energy to Sponsor Ken Gushi for Remainder of Formula Drift Pro Season