Phoenix International Raceway announced launch of mobile app
Phoenix International Raceway President Bryan R. Sperber announced today the launch of the official mobile app, an advancement that will provide guests with convenient access to information using their smart phones.
The free app has been created to maximize the fan experience and provide streamlined communication about PIR events, including the upcoming SUBWAY Fresh Fit 500™ NASCAR Weekend, by providing quick and simple access to event information, schedules, maps, social media, and more.
Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app today using keyword search “Phoenix International Raceway”.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013