NAPA Auto Parts Fall Final Postponed to October 28th
Due to the forecast of steady rain throughout the weekend Stafford Speedway and Monaco Modified Tri-Track Series officials have officially postponed the NAPA Auto Parts Fall Final to Saturday, October 28th.
Scheduled events for Friday, September 22nd and Friday, September 29th remain on schedule.
“There were many conflicting events to work through and this is the best date we could find to ensure a strong field of cars for our fans,” explained Mark Arute. “It’s a bit late in the Fall but we’re looking forward to closing out the Modified season in New England at the NAPA Fall Final.”
The NAPA Fall Final event will remain the same with the Monaco Modified Tri-Track Series headlining the day with a $15,000 to win event. Stafford’s SK Modified® division will wrap up their points season with a 40 lap feature while the SK Light Modified division will have a 20 lap invitational race open to any driver who has not won a race at Stafford in 2023. The Vintage All-Stars will also be on hand.
Tickets for the event remain on sale at StaffordSpeedway.com/tickets
For more information, visit staffordspeedway.com, follow Stafford Speedway on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or contact the track office at 860-684-2783.
Stafford Speedway PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chili Bowl Entry Count Pushes Past 200 With Deadline This Friday
- Renowned LA artist Ozzie Juarez to design winner’s trophy for the NASCAR Mexico Series Race at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Racing Legend Ken Schrader To Make Two-Day Appearance At Pioneer Pole Buildings Motorsports 2024
- Big Show: Amantea Goes Full-Time USAC National Sprint Car Racing in 2024
- Trey Double: Osborne Chasing Two USAC Rookie of the Year Titles in 2024