Mahoning Valley Speedway news update for Saturday, Sept. 23
We Are Currently Monitring the Weather Forecast and in the Event of a Rainout Please Be Advised That the Greg & Rich Long Hall of Fame Tribute Races – Both the 97-Lap Modified and 40-Lap Street Stock Features – Will Carry Over to the Following Saturday, September 30.
Also the August 12 Street Stock and Pro 4 Features Will Take Place That Day.
The Pro 4s Will Be Running the Ward Crozier SR., Twin-26’s as Well
More News Will Be Forthcoming
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Season No. 33 For The ASCS National Tour Revealed!
- Five Flags Speedway to Host ARCA Menards Series East, ASA STARS National Tour Doubleheader Weekend
- Dominique Schaak joins Bremotion for first full EuroNASCAR season
- Blonde Breaks Track Record, Willison Snags Pole for Lucrative RISKON360! Open Wheel Showdown
- Braden Chiaramonte Finished His 2023 Outdoor Season at Merced and Ventura