NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autograph Session Scheduled for 'DEGA
The day before the fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola roars into action at Talladega Superspeedway, the stars of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will be signing autographs for the fans. The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will host an autograph session at Talladega Superspeedway in the OV Hill South Grandstand from 2:15 to 3:00 p.m. on Friday, October 5. The event is free and open to all fans with a Friday race ticket.
“Talladega Superspeedway has always prided itself on getting fans as close to the racing action as possible, and with an autograph session they’re closer than ever,” said Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch. “The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is a great combination of veteran drivers and up-and-coming stars. This is a fun way for our race fans to interact with these wonderfully talented drivers.”
Fans will need to pick up wristbands before the session at the main Guest Services Office located at the O.V. Hill South Grandstand Section L. Each fan that has a wristband will be guaranteed a spot in the autograph line. The autograph session will be held on the Concourse Area behind the O.V. Hill South Grandstand Sections D & E. The session will run from 2:15 to 3:00 p.m. on Friday, October 5th.
Talladega Superspeedway PR
- "Drive to End Hunger" Pre-Race Revs Up Saturday Before the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond
- Million Dollar Quartet to Perform Pre-Race Concert at Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday, Sept. 15
- Kyle Busch: Survive and Advance
- Hornish optimistic for another strong Richmond performance
- Cassill Seeking Fifth-Straight Top-25 at Richmond