A safer alternative to illegal street racing: World Wide Technology Raceway’s Midnight Madness 2022 season opens March 18
World Wide Technology Raceway, the home of NASCAR, INDYCAR and NHRA racing in the St. Louis-Metro East region, will host seven Midnight Madness events over the 2022 season. Midnight Madness is the safer alternative to illegal street racing. The first event will take place on March 18.
Each Ranken Technical College Presents Midnight Madness fueled by NOS Energy Drink event is open to any licensed driver and street-legal car or motorcycle. Participants are invited to race their daily drivers on the same track – an NHRA-sanctioned quart-mile drag strip – used by professional drag racers at speeds more than 330 miles per hour at WWTR’s NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series Midwest Nationals. (Think of it as being allowed to play pick-up softball in Busch Stadium.)
All drivers and riders must have proof of insurance. Each vehicle must pass a safety inspection before it is allowed to race down the drag strip.
All Ranken Technical College Presents Midnight Madness fueled by NOS Energy Drink events are held on Friday nights and feature drifting, DJs, t-shirt tosses and midway attractions.
Midnight Madness dates for 2022: March 18, April 8, May 20, July 1, August 12, September 16 and October 21.
For more information, please call (618) 215-8888 or visit www.WWTRaceway.com. Follow WWTR on social media (@wwtraceway) for additional information.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Sato Surges to Top of Opening Day at 228; Ganassi Cars Dialed In
- Ronnie Williams Eager to Return to Stafford Speedway For May 20 Call Before You Dig Open Mod 81
- Chandler Smith - No. 18 iBUYPOWER Tundra TRD Pro Camping World Trucks Texas Preview
- Magical Vacation Planner Racing: Chase Briscoe NASCAR All-Star Race Advance
- N.C. Gov. Roy Cooper Visits North Wilkesboro Speedway In Advance of Racetrack Revival Later This Year