Black Friday sale specials for Texas Motor Speedway 25th Anniversary
Texas Motor Speedway kicks off its 2021 ticket sales with incredible Black Friday deals for both the NASCAR All-Star Race in June and NTT INDYCAR SERIES doubleheader in May to celebrate the Great American Speedway’s 25th season.
NASCAR’s best will put everything on the line June 13, 2021 at No Limits, Texas, for the opportunity to earn the $1 million prize and pull into SpeedyCash.com Victory Lane as the winner of the NASCAR All-Star Race. Race fans can be a part of it all for just $25 for grandstand tickets or 25% off all other price levels.
The NTT INDYCAR SERIES will host its first scheduled weekend doubleheader at Texas Motor Speedway with the Texas Indy 300 on Sat., May 1 and Genesys 300 on May 2. For $25 race fans can purchase a weekend's worth of tickets, one each to Saturday's and Sunday's races. Tickets for all other price levels are reduced by 25%.
Texas Motor Speedway's 25th season Black Friday special offer begins Friday, Nov. 27, at 12:00 a.m. CT and ends Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Both offers are good while supplies last. Purchases can only be made at www.TexasMotorSpeedway.com (no Ticket Office calls or texts).
Black Friday ticket pricing remains for Cyber Week, Nov. 30-Dec.4, with additional savings for campers:
• $25 off NASCAR All-Star Weekend camping in the Lone Star Circle Campground and VIP Campground and 25% off ticket packages
• $25 off INDYCAR SERIES doubleheader weekend camping in the Lone Star Circle Campground and VIP Campground
Black Friday and Cyber Week discount offers may not be combined with any other offer and are available while supplies last. No refunds or exchanges are allowed.
Tickets for these events for kids 12 & under are still just $10.
Keep track of all of Texas Motor Speedway’s events by following on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Keep up with all the latest news and information on the speedway website and TMS mobile app.
« Music City Grand Prix investors Stanton Barrett, Scott Borchetta and Justin Marks drive support for inaugural festival through Trans Am TA2® class race Gift of Lights returns to TMS with already COVID-19 friendly drive-thru experience »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Super DIRTcar Series Poised to Write New Chapter in Big Block Modified Racing History
- M&M’S to run 80th Anniversary Paint Scheme at Darlington Throwback Race
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Partners With Haley, Spire Motorsports in GEICO 500
- The Mighty Vulcan Trophy Awaits Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 Winner
- U.S. 36 Raceway On Deck For Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series