Perris Auto Speedway postpones August races
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and state and county mandates on crowd gatherings, the August 15th PASSCAR Stock Car Series/IMCA Modified race and the August 22nd USAC/CRA Sprint Car Series event have both been postponed.
“It is getting old having to postpone racing events,” Kazarian said on Wednesday. “Hopefully, conditions will get better soon, and we can get back to putting on races. Everybody, including the drivers, officials, and fans are ready to go. Until that time comes, we hope everyone remains safe so they can be here with us when racing returns.”
Kazarian and his entire staff are urging everyone to please take all necessary steps to stay safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing everyone back at the track as soon as it is possible.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jeff Strunk wins Freedom 76, the 50th annual for the eighth time at Grandview Speedway
- Josh Harris Wins Hope for Harlie Finale at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/McMillin Memorial Victory!
- Almirola Finishes Solid Fifth at Bristol
- RCR Post Race Report - Bass Pro Shops Night Race