Kingsport Speedway set to host second race of 2020
Friday Night Heat is slated as the second race of the season this Friday at “The Concrete Jungle.”
Racing at the .375-mile banked concrete oval will feature racing action with Hondoctor Auto Care Pure 4 division, Late Model, Sportsman, Mod 4 and, Pure Street!
This event is a non-NASCAR sanctioned race is scheduled for Friday, June 5th. Pit gates will open at 2 p.m., spectator gates will open at 5 p.m. and racing at 8 p.m. Full race day schedule is attached.
Ahead of the second race of 2020, Kingsport Speedway will be following our Return to Racing Guidelines & Recommendations again this week. The guidelines and recommendations are meant to help do the speedway’s part in reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Kingsport Speedway’s guidelines and recommendations are largely based on the guidelines from the CDC and can be found on the track’s website and social media sites.
Adult grandstand admission for Friday will be $12, with kids 12-and-under admitted FREE. Adult tier-parking admission $12 per person (plus a $12 vehicle parking spot fee), with kids 12-and-under admitted free.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Runs Away from Field for Breakthrough Victory on IMS Road Course in GMR Grand Prix
- Vandyke earns third straight win, Canter, Dockery, Helton, Phelps and Barnes also visit victory lane
- Bristol Motor Speedway's TN Strong to be sold at Food City stores and during NASCAR All-Star race
- Pennzoil 150 results from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Avedisian locks into John Hinck feature, will race for $20k tonight