Chase Elliott, Daytona International Speedway Partner on Special DAYTONA 500 Ticket Package
Prior to the 62nd annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 16 at Daytona International Speedway, through an exclusive ticket package, race fans will be able to hear from Hendrick Motorsports driver Chase Elliott as he kicks off his fifth full-time season in the NASCAR Cup Series.
Recently voted NASCAR’s Most Popular Driver for the second straight year, the 24-year-old driver of the No. 9 NAPA AUTO PARTS Chevrolet has three wins at the “World Center of Racing”, but is still looking to capture his first points-paying victory in the Cup Series on the 2.5-mile tri-oval.
The Chase Elliott DAYTONA 500 ticket package includes:
- Reserved ticket to the 62nd annual DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 16
- Chase Elliott-autographed souvenir
- Exclusive Q&A session with Elliott in a Midway Suite
The Chase Elliott ticket package is available for $209 per person and capacity is limited. To purchase, fans can visit https://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
Fans can stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest news throughout the year.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson Join GMS Racing Lineup For Select Races
- NASCAR and Blue-Emu Announce Multi-Year Official Partnership
- Bojangles', Speedway Motorsports Announce New Relationship
- Vankor extends partnership for spring NASCAR Truck race and Sprint Car Nationals at Texas Motor Speedway
- James Hinchcliffe joins NBC Sports Motorsports coverage in 2020