New 'Thrill Zone' will get fans up close to the NASCAR action at AMS
NASCAR fans will be able to hear the roar, feel the rush, and see the exciting action like never before at Atlanta Motor Speedway in 2020.
That’s because all ticket holders will get access to a brand new “Thrill Zone” located at the exit of turn four in front of the Petty Grandstands. The Thrill Zone puts fans just feet away from the racing surface where NASCAR’s best will be sliding off the banking and onto the frontstretch – and it’s available free of charge to ticket holders.
“Nothing stimulates the senses like a NASCAR race at Atlanta Motor Speedway and our new Thrill Zone takes that to a whole new level,” said AMS Executive Vice President and General Manager Brandon Hutchison. “Standing just a few steps from the track, the raw sights and sounds of the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 weekend will be more visceral than ever for our fans.”
The Thrill Zone is the eighth fan enhancement announced as part of the Speedway’s 20 in 20 Initiative, which will see 20 individual improvements made to increase the value and fan enjoyment of the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 NASCAR weekend on March 13-15, 2020.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Practice rained out at Grandview - reset for June 13, racing starts on June 20
- Black Cat Fireworks to be an associate sponsor of GFR for seven races
- "Showtime" Jimmy Blewett set for Mahoning Valley Speedway debut
- Brandon Overton Rebounds for Friday Night #DLMStream Win at Eldora
- Racing Optics and Red Bull Advanced Technologies Collaborate to Develop "Aeroscreen" Laminated-Tearoff System for INDYCAR