The Goody's Fast Relief 500 is less than a month away, but plenty of good tickets remain for the greatest short-track show on earth.
A ticket to the Goody's Fast Relief 500 on April 3 is a ticket to NASCAR Sprint Cup racing at its best, with beating, banging, pushing, shoving and door-to-door racing all day long.
Last spring’s Goody’s Fast Relief 500 is the perfect example of Martinsville Speedway at its best: Denny Hamlin charging back from 10th with just a handful of laps left to win. The race was so good it was rated in the top five of most every poll of top races of the 2010 season.
Check out some of Martinsville Speedway’s great ticket prices for the Goody’s Fast Relief 500:
· Backstretch seats are $25 along with the first five rows of seats in the Sprint Tower, the Clay Earles Tower and the South Annex.
· Seats in the Clay Earles Tower overlooking the second turn are $55.
· Children’s tickets, ages 18 and under, in the Clay Earles Tower are only $10 when purchased with an adult ticket, rows 15-52.
· All seats in Bill France Tower are $40.
· Seats in the Sprint Tower are $65.
· Family 4 Pack, includes 2 adult tickets, 2 children tickets, 18 and under, vouchers for 4 hot dogs and 4 Pepsi products, all for just $99.
· Grub-N-Rub includes a ticket for the Kroger 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on April 2, a ticket for the Goody’s Fast Relief 500 on April 3 and admission to a breakfast that will include appearances by NASCAR Camping World Truck series drivers along with SPEED personalities. The price for the event that begins at 8:30 a.m. on April 2
· is $85 for adults, $30 for children.