Race fans in love with their sport have a chance to win a big weekend at Martinsville Speedway by entering the Virginia is for Racing Lovers Sweepstakes.
The Virginia is for Racing Lovers sweepstakes, sponsored by the Virginia Tourism Corporation, will give one grand prize winner a full, all-expenses paid weekend at Martinsville Speedway for the TUMS Fast Relief 500 October 28-30.
“This is the second straight year the Virginia Tourism Corporation has stepped up with a big contest for our fans. Last year’s was huge and we expect this one to be even bigger,” said Martinsville Speedway President Clay Campbell. “The folks at the Virginia Tourism Corporation understand how important racing is to the Commonwealth and really work to promote it with all the tracks in the state.”
The Virginia is for Racing Lovers Sweepstakes is a race fan’s dream package, including:
- Two fan suite tickets for both the Kroger 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Oct. 29 and the TUMS Fast Relief 500 on Oct. 30
- Three nights’ lodging at Hotel Roanoke
- Two economy round-trip airline tickets
- Four days of rental car use
- Reserved parking pass good for Oct. 28-30
- Two general admission grandstand tickets for Oct. 28 (fan suites are not open for race practice viewing)
- Two passes for a guided pit tour that includes hot passes, pre-race passes, and Victory Lane access passes
- Two passes for a guided tour of Arrington Engineering in Martinsville
- Meet-and-Greet with NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Elliott Sadler on Oct. 29.
To enter the Virginia is for Racing Lovers Sweepstakes, visit www.virginia.org.
In addition to the Grand Prize, there will also be a First Prize award, with the winner receiving four tickets to the Virginia is for Racing Lovers 300 at Martinsville Speedway on October 9, 2011.
Martinsville Speedway PR