Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure to Offer Exotics Racing Adventures
Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc. (OTC QB: DJRT), a "Full Throttle" lifetime experience company, announced today that the Company will soon be offering consumers and corporate event planners the opportunity to navigate some of the country's most popular road courses choosing from Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and a variety of other exciting exotic sports cars.
Currently, the company is in the process of acquiring its fleet of exotic sports cars and negotiations have begun to secure the initial road racing venues. The Company will be launching the new racing adventure in the Southeast beginning this summer.
According to CEO Tim Shannon, "Our decision to expand into the world of exotic sports cars was in response to growing demand, from corporate event planners and the public to offer this unique racing experience. Our research confirms that, while our operations will require only minor enhancements in order to expand our product mix, we'll be able to capture this new market niche and will be attracting another distinct demographic. Simply put, our exotic sports cars won't be competing against our NASCAR style racing adventures for business. Instead, the two racing adventures will be working side by side to expand our potential market exponentially."
Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, Inc. PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Charlotte Motor Speedway to Welcome Limited Fans When Bank of America ROVAL™ 400 Returns Oct. 11
- Three of a Kind: Blaney Hopes for Third Straight Talladega Triumph
- North-South Shootout Moves To Caraway Speedway Due To Pandemic
- Take a Spin Around the Speedway to Support the American Cancer Society
- AM Racing, Austin Wayne Self ready to roll the dice again at Las Vegas Motor Speedway