NASCAR And ExxonMobil Announce Extension of Mobil 1 As The ‘Official Motor Oil of NASCAR’
NASCAR and ExxonMobil today announced a multi-year partnership extension, making Mobil 1™ synthetic motor oil the ‘Official Motor Oil of NASCAR’ through 2017. The 2013 NASCAR season will mark the 11th consecutive season in which the Mobil 1 brand is an official partner of NASCAR, the premier motorsports series in the United States.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013