Jean-Philippe Bergeron plans to finish his season strong at Delaware Speedway
The final race of the 2023 season for the NASCAR Pinty's Series teams, part of the Pinty's Fall Ball, is set to take place this Sunday at Delaware Speedway in Ontario, and Jean-Philippe Bergeron is looking forward to it.
"I had the chance to test my car on this track a while ago, and I'm quite satisfied with the recorded times. The car is performing well, and I'm looking forward to finishing the season on a positive note", says the driver of Jacombs Racing's number 1 Mustang, who is virtually assured of finishing eighth in the championship. He knows that the competition will be fierce, but he will certainly be one of the drivers to watch in the 250-lap race.
The race will take place on Sunday, September 24th, at 4:30 PM and will be broadcast live on the TSN+ apps and FloRacing website.
JP Bergeron PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chili Bowl Entry Count Pushes Past 200 With Deadline This Friday
- Renowned LA artist Ozzie Juarez to design winner’s trophy for the NASCAR Mexico Series Race at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Racing Legend Ken Schrader To Make Two-Day Appearance At Pioneer Pole Buildings Motorsports 2024
- Big Show: Amantea Goes Full-Time USAC National Sprint Car Racing in 2024
- Trey Double: Osborne Chasing Two USAC Rookie of the Year Titles in 2024