ARCA: Jesse Love Wins Dawn 150 Pole at Kansas Speedway Featured
Jesse Love scored the pole for Saturday’s ARCA Menards Series Dawn 150 at Kansas Speedway with a time of 30.785s / 175.410 mph. Love also led Friday’s optional on-track session and Saturday’s practice session in addition. It’ll mark the fifth ARCA front row start for the driver
Connor Mosack starts second with Dean Thompson starting in third. Both drivers enter Kansas looking to capture their first career ARCA victories.
Amber Balcaen and Taylor Gray round out the top five starters. Making his second ARCA start in 2023, Gray enters the 1.5-mile oval with three victories scored last year.
Frankie Muniz, Christian Rose, Toni Breidinger, Jack Wood and Cody Coughlin start top 10.
The Dawn 150 airs live on FS1, MRN Radio, SiriusXM and FloRacing at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Brett has been following the sport of NASCAR since the beginning of the 2006 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Since Brett was 13, he has had a passion of chasing a job in sports that not many get the opportunity of doing. He has been in the NASCAR media since the middle of the 2010 season. Since then, he has been a part of many racing podcast shows to improve his talents. You can find him on twitter @NASCAR_Brett.
Latest from Brett Winningham
- ARCA: Connor Mosack Scores First Win at Kansas; Jesse Love Suffers Second DNF of 2023
- ARCA: Jesse Love Continues Series Dominance at DuQuoin
- ARCA: Brent Crews Claims Victory at Illinois State Fairgrounds
- ARCA West: Sean Hingorani Captures NAPA Auto Parts ARCA 150 Win at Evergreen
- ARCA: Jesse Love Continues ARCA Dominance at The Glen