Cadillac Racing leads at eight-hour mark
All three Cadillac V-LMDh race cars have led laps through eight hours of the 61st Rolex 24 At Daytona on the 3.56-mile Daytona International Speedway road course.
The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season opener is also the debut of the electrified Cadillac entries in the rejuvenated Grand Touring Prototype (GTP) class.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- After Five Months Away, Shane Sexton Returned to Usac/Cra Competition at Perris Auto Speedway
- 11th Annual Short Track Shootout Pays $10K to Win This Saturday Night at Madera
- NASCAR Truck Series Driver Returns to Winchester With Unfinished Business
- A Rally for the ROVAL: Joey Logano, Michael Waltrip Kick Off Race Week
- Myatt Snider / No. 19 Tree Top Toyota GR Supra Preview - Drive For The Cure 250 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL