After a 2021 campaign beset by bad luck, No. 99 GMC HUMMER EV Chip Ganassi Racing made an assured start to Season 2 by finishing fourth in NEOM, Saudi Arabia.
Extreme E: The break since the opening event in NEOM will have ensured plenty of time for reflection. How did you feel the first round of the season went?
No. 99 GMC HUMMER EV Chip Ganassi Racing's Sara Price discusses the upcoming Island X Prix double-header
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway more than 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Barrett-Jackson to Rev Up Las Vegas With No Reserve Auction of High-Performance Collectible Vehicles, Including 986HP Ferrari SF90 Hybrid Supercar
- Brent Crews Wins 3-Dimensional Services Group Muscle Car Challenge at Detroit Grand Prix
- Antron Brown powers to Top Fuel No. 1 qualifier in New England
- Giaffone Extends USF Juniors Points Lead with VIR Win
- Morad, Ward Deliver Detroit Michelin Pilot Challenge Win