Sam Bass Partners with 140 BUZZ for Social Media Initiatives
140 BUZZ is proud to announce a partnership with Sam Bass, NASCAR's first officially licensed artist.
Working with Bass, the 140 BUZZ team will keep fans in touch with Sam and his busy schedule and also the projects he is working on. We will also focus on public relations, helping to elevate the Sam Bass brand to all levels of media.
"To have Sam as a member of the 140 BUZZ family is amazing," said owner Mike Calinoff. "He's a friend to all in both NASCAR and the music industry. We're excited to work with him and expand on what he has already accomplished over the years. It's going to be fun to play off each others creativity and end with very positive results. This is a big day for me both personally and professionally."
"I am looking so forward to working with Mike Calinoff and his team at 140 BUZZ," Bass said. "Mike has been a great friend of mine for years, and he and his company bring to me some very innovative ideas and exciting opportunities to expand my business through social media. We are going to have a lot of fun doing it too, which makes it even more exciting!"
140 Buzz PR
- "Drive to End Hunger" Pre-Race Revs Up Saturday Before the Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond
- Million Dollar Quartet to Perform Pre-Race Concert at Chicagoland Speedway on Saturday, Sept. 15
- Kyle Busch: Survive and Advance
- Hornish optimistic for another strong Richmond performance
- Cassill Seeking Fifth-Straight Top-25 at Richmond