ARCA Menards Series Race Advance: Pocono Raceway
Thad Moffitt, No. 46 CleanPacs/Aqua ChemPacs Ford Fusion
- Moffitt enters his eighth race of the 2021 ARCA Menards Series season on Friday evening at Pocono (Pa.) Raceway.
- The 20-year-old driver turned in a third-place effort at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington three weeks ago. The finish matched his career-best in ARCA after he also finished third at Phoenix (Ariz.) Raceway in March.
- With three top-five and six top-10 finishes, Moffitt sits third in the series standings, 45 points behind point leader Corey Heim. He has not finished outside the top seven since the season opener at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway.
- Friday's General Tire #AnywhereIsPossible 200 will be Moffitt's fourth career start at the 2.5-mile "Tricky Triangle." In three previous attempts, he has a best finish of 11th in 2019.
- Click here for Moffitt's career statistics.
Moffitt on Pocono: "My luck at Pocono so far hasn't been great, but we have had a solid season to date and a lot of speed so I feel better than ever heading into Friday. We'll get to turn some laps in the ARCA sanctioned test on Thursday and get the car dialed in for the rest of the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting back on track and contending for a win."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Sparrow Dynamics and Spencer Boyd Form All-American Partnership
- JCR Keeping It Clean with new partner Spartan Waste; Fox Sports Spartanburg returns at Martinsville
- 58 Equipment Rental named official equipment rental company of South Boston Speedway
- Mahoning Valley Speedway Street Stock first place in Fall Brawl now paying $1300 thanks to C & B Lawn Care & Landscaping
- Harvick Delivers Third-Place Finish at Kansas