Penske Racing Launches Penske Pride Contest
Penske Racing will reward its most loyal and creative fans through “Penske Pride,” a unique social media contest that will run through the remainder of the 2012 racing season.
Fans of the Penske Racing organization that follow its teams that compete in the NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series, as well as the IZOD IndyCar Series, through Twitter @PenskeRacing are encouraged to show their pride by tweeting their creative photos with the hashtag - #PenskePride.
Photo submissions will be accepted Thursday-Wednesday during each race week with the Penske Pride Photo of the Week winner selected each Thursday. Weekly winners will receive team or driver merchandise and will be automatically entered in the Photo of the Month competition. At the conclusion of each month, Penske Racing will select a Photo of the Month winner who will receive autographed items from a Penske Racing driver.
Each monthly winner will be eligible for the Grand Prize Penske Pride Photo of the Year, to be determined by a vote of @PenskeRacing Twitter followers. Voting will take place between November 30 and December 14, 2012. The Grand Prize winner will be selected no later than December 21. The winner will receive the Penske Racing VIP Experience which will include:
· Tickets to the 2013 NASCAR All-Star Race in Charlotte or a 2013 U.S. domestic IZOD IndyCar Series race other than the Indy 500 race or qualifying, at the winner's choice
· Four “Hot Passes” for the All-Star Race or the same IZOD IndyCar Series race, at the winner's choice
· Private Tour of the Penske Racing facility in Mooresville, NC by one of Penske Racing's drivers
· Autographed Merchandise
“Penske Racing has some of the most loyal fans, not only in motorsports but across all sports,” said Jonathan Gibson, Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Penske Racing. “Penske Pride gives our fans an opportunity to showcase the creative ways that they celebrate their devoted following of the organization and our teams, drivers and partners. We want to see that Penske Pride and reward our fans with some great prizes along the way.”
Penske Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Evergreen Raceway, Mahoning Valley Speedway to run Hobby Stock Dual Track Series.Agreement reached on sharing select rules
- Sammy Smith to Compete in Full 2023 Nascar Xfinity Series Schedule With Joe Gibbs Racing
- GMS Racing Announces NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Crew Chief Lineup for the 2023 Season
- Race of Champions “Family of Series” Schedule Update – More Dates Added - Race of Champions Modified Series Getting Ready for a Huge 2023 Season
- INDYCAR Continuing Path with Sustainable Leadership in Motorsports