Drivers preparing for a historic edition of the AMALIE Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge USA by Yokohama Returns to St. Pete
- Champions Crowned in Southern California as 2020 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Comes to Dramatic Conclusion
- Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires Unveils 2021 Schedule
- Custom Indian Challenger x S&S Cycle Race Bike Revealed - King of the Baggers Race
- Opening Day of Golden State Off Road Nationals at Glen Helen Sets the Tone for Championship Saturday