Rain Postpones Remainder of Summer Nationals Race at Peoria to July 21
A thunderstorm ascended over the Peoria Speedway just after the completion of the DIRTcar Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals C-main, forcing DIRTcar officials to postpone the remainder of Thursday night's program to Tuesday, July 21.
The makeup program will resume with the DIRTcar Late Model C-main, Late Model Feature, Summit Modified Feature and Crate Modified Feature.
For all further updates from the DIRTcar Summer Nationals, stay tuned to DIRTcarSummerNationals.com and be sure to follow us on social media @SummerNationals.
DIRTcar Series PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Audio: Bob Leavine and Jeremy Lange - Leavine Family Racing for sale
- Clint Bowyer No. 14 DEKALB Mustang Racing in Ford’s Backyard
- Why Racing Point is Facing Backlash After its Impeccable Performance
- Exciting summer of micro racing at Delta Speedway continues on Saturday
- Kyle Busch Luck of the Irish (Hills)