AIM Vasser Sullivan Lexus Drivers Looking Forward to 2020 Rolex 24, Working with NASCAR Champion Kyle Busch
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- CARS Super Late Model Tour Introduces “Super Six” Touring Program in 2020
- Mid-States Conference 2020 U.S. Majors Tour Schedule announced
- Tickets are now on sale for the 66th annual U.S. Nationals, the World’s Biggest Drag Race
- Yamaha Announces Support for Estenson Racing 2020 American Flat Track Team
- New Porsche, Altered Lineup Aiming for Similar WeatherTech Championship GTLM Results in 2020